10/13/2004

A Couple of Questions...

...that I am putting 'out there':

1 - I have heard from several sources that Kerry did not originally get an honorable discharge from the military - perhaps one of the reasons he refuses to sign the release form? How can we verify this? A continuance to that question is - some people are also discussing the fact that his 'honorable discharge' wasn't officially given until during Billary's years...anyone know the facts on this?

2 - what about this rumor that the Kerry campaign is keeping an 'enemies list?'

oh, and there is a #3 - Kerry bringing up Cheney's daughter again...low and dirty politics...I mentioned it earlier but as I give it more thought it really is getting dirtier and sleazier...motive?

just a few thoughts as I digest the past couple of hours....

DR