3/30/2005

The Liberals Are Gleeful...Terri Schiavo Is Dying...

I really do hate to say it...but this HAS become a partisan issue...

and the ones that have made it...are making it...partisan...are the LIBERALS.......

I cannot tell you how many times today, last night, last week...I have heard a liberal ranting on any show that is covering the "right-to-die" issue as they put it...

...and every time...EV-E-R-Y...SINGLE...TIME...what do they bring up???

- the 2000 election...

- President Bush...

- Congress...

They can barely speak without suppressing the smiles...

...this whole thing is sickening...

Liberals ARE HAPPY to see Terri Schiavo die...believe me, they are...she is expendable in their sick minds....and just sit back and watch...mark my words...they are gonna try to turn this whole thing around to their advantage...

...I have not heard ONE WORD out of any of the groups that rush screaming and throwing themselves in front of bulldozers when a logger wants to cut down a tree...

...and I could go on and on listing all of the groups...the CIVIL RIGHTS groups...that have maintained an eerie silence throughout this whole madness...

...liberals...the whole lot...are sick...

I know there are plenty of other players in this...but, my attention has been drawn time and time again to the SILENCE from the left...in the fight to save Terri Schiavo and allow her family to take care of her...

DR