3/20/2005

George Felos - Making Terri Schiavo Pay For the "Sins" of His Ex-Wife?

From a January 2005 posting, we are given a little insight into the insanity of George Felos, the same attorney that was on television condemning lawmakers for getting involved, calling the move "the lowest type of political strong-arming," more befitting "Stalin's Politburo" than the U.S. Congress:

Who is George Felos? He is Michael Schiavo's attorney and has been a key proponent of putting Terri Schiavo to death. To say Felos is a diabolical servant of Satan is an understatement.

George Felos' book, "Litigation as Spiritual Practice" (Blue Dolphin Publishing, 2002) contains the following quotes.

About the Jews, George Felos wrote, "The Jewish people, long ago in their collective consciousness, agreed to play the role of the lamb whose slaughter was necessary to shock humanity into a new moral consciousness. Their sacrifice saved humanity at the brink of extinction and propelled us into a new age." (pg 240)

Felos further wrote, "If our minds can conceive of an uplifting Holocaust, can it be so diffucult to look another way at the slights and injuries and abuses we perceive were inflicted upon us?" (pg 240)

Describing the period he was separated from his ex-wife, "that weekend I experienced rage. Savage, unadulterated, and murderous rage." (pg 6)

Felos wrote about his ex-wife, "To her, I seemed unattractive, sexually unexciting, balding, boring, and just not enough fun to be with....she didn't need me anymore. For her, marriage to me inflicted a fate worse than death. She admitted that for the past year or so she had wished for my death, and whenever I flew hoped the plane would crash." (pg 7)

About his anger towards his ex-wife, "I was on fire, fueled by thoughts of bludgeoning and tearing her apart." (pg 23)

Describing the period he was recuperating from his divorce, "it consisted mostly of dreams of being tormented in some inferno." (pg 27)

"Mrs Browning, do you want to die? Do you want to die? - I nearly shouted as I continued to peer into her pools of strikingly beautiful but incognizant blue. It felt so eerie." (pg 63)
"Whatever your opinion about tube feeding, the hard fact was it now stood between Mrs. Browning and her death." (pg 64)


About Mrs. Estelle Browning "...I carried with me the resolute determination to sever the artificial cord that bound Estelle Browning to this earthly realm. Her agonized cry for release ran though my mind over and over again, and I felt our SPIRITUAL BOND." (pg 76)

While on a plane trip, Felos thought "I wonder what it would be like to die right now?" (pg 181)

Felos felt that God told him, "You are more powerful than you realize." (pg 182)

About the Estelle Browning case, "I still got a kick that evening seeing myself on the TV news, notwithstanding my frequently displayed countenance in the media of late."

"If I had to urinate, I didn't wait until the next commercial, I immediately got up and went. On the first urge to defecate, I left for the bathroom rather than making one more phone call." (pg 292)

"I can truly say my wife was enamored with me. I suppose power and success really are potent aphrodisiacs-as my spouse had made particularly evident our previous night at the Governor's Inn. " (pg 246)

This is the kind of person the Florida Supreme Court sided with when determining that Michael Schiavo had the "right" to kill Terri by starvation, over the pleas of Terri's parents, who have agreed to accept all financial responsibility for her future care if only their daughter were returned to them.

God is not mocked. If this proceeds, if Terri Schiavo is allowed to be murdered in cold blood, there will be hell to pay.

DR