1/22/2005

NRO: Move On Already

"I think they stole Ohio"

"I think Kerry should have won"

President Bush [is] an "international terrorist"

"I'm not convinced that [Bush] won the election. My personal opinion of these people is that they have absolutely no regard for human life or the democratic process."

"I think that there was voter suppression, primarily in Ohio"

"One Nation, Under Fraud"

"I believe that the Republican party has consistently used fraud to get into office and to stay in office."

"I think Kerry did win, because the exit polls would verify that."

Daniel J Flynn over at National Review Online captures the essence of the left...still unable to accept the fact that George Bush won the first majority in a presidential election since 1988...

I have read it elsewhere and it really is becoming very clear that the self absorbed minds of these people simply makes it impossible for them to grasp that anyone...I mean ANYONE...could or did vote for Bush because EVERYONE they know voted for Kerry...

...fortunately that mindset resides mostly on the east and left coast...let's hope they stay there...

Hat tip HundredPercenter

DR