10/11/2004

Arizona Bloggers Rock!

I have been remiss about acknowledging all of the AZ bloggers that I have added to my blogroll. Since I can't remember who was acknowledged or not, i am going to list them all here now (in alphabetical order so as not to show preferential treatment ~g:

Blogspirator

Cactus Road

Desert Cat Musings

Desert Tusk *new guy on the block for me - but good stuff

Kerry Haters

No Pundit Intended

Way Off Bass - oops - update ! - my bad - WOB is not actually in AZ, but he will still remain on the DR blogroll...

Arizona bloggers ROCK!

Four More Years!

GW will be here tomorrow night and he will see what support is here in AZ for him.

btw - did anyone else notice last Friday night when Kerry bumped into someone, Kerry turned around and there - in full view of the camera lens - all of the people had their backs turned to Kerry....waiting to speak to President Bush.

Kerry...go back home with terezaahhh...fly your kite...ride your windsurfer....lie to your gardener...lie to your housekeeper...lie to everyone that is on your payroll........

BUT........................................................

DON'T LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!