11/19/2004

Bill Clinton Threatens Peter Jennings???

Read it for yourself! The full exchange went like this:

JENNINGS (Discussing rankings by presidential historians]: They gave you a forty-first in terms of moral authority - after Nixon.

CLINTON: They're wrong about that. You know why they're wrong about it? They're wrong about it.

JENNINGS: Why, sir?

CLINTON: Because we had $100 million spent against us in all these inspections. ... In spite of it all, you don't have any example where I ever lied to the American people about my job, where I have let the American people down. And I had more support from the world when I quit than when I started. And I will go to my grave being at peace about it. And I don't really care about what they think.

JENNINGS: Oh, yes you do.

CLINTON: They have no idea ...

JENNINGS: Excuse me, Mr. President. I can feel it across the room. You care very deeply.

CLINTON: No, no. I care. I care. You don't want to go here, Peter. You don't want to go here. Not after what your people did. And the way you - your network - what you did with Kenneth Starr. The way your people repeated every little sleazy thing he did. No one has any idea of what that's like.

well, well, well.....let's put this all together now.....

the 'unveiling' that took place at the Clinton Library yesterday revealed that - typical Clinton-esque - Bill Clinton is trying to re-write history when it comes to the subject of his impeachment.....

...oddly enough! (or is it?)....the Monica tapes are MIA at the Clinton Library......

Fast forward to Clinton's 'outburst' with Peter Jennings....

What does all this mean?????

Bill Clinton, dispite all his objections to the contrary, really IS concerned about the impact that Monica-gate will have on his 'legacy'.

okay, Bill, let's get down to the facts...just the facts...

define for the American people, once and for all.....what the meaning of......."IS"....is

Please!

DR