10/29/2004

Osama bin Laden - Walking Dead Man

I just heard a most incredible thing come out of Greta Van Sustern’s mouth right now.

“How can we tell who Osama bin Laden wants for president?”

WTF???

Who CARES who OBL wants to be the president of the U.S.?

It is up to us, fellow Americans.

I haven’t weighed in on any of the videos that have appeared lately, threatening the American voters, because I didn’t want to give them any additional credence.

HOWEVER,

I don’t care who makes threats against the American voters.

I don’t care how many make threats against us.

I don’t care if they show us more decapitations.

Their threats are meaningless to me.

I have to vote for the person that I know will go to bed each night with the weight of the security of MY FAMILY on his heart.

I have to vote for the person that I know will not cut and run – for that will spell immediate defeat.

I have to vote for the only person on that ballot that has the experience, the knowledge…and the balls…to stand up for what is right…and to defend our right to live in this country with all of the freedoms that our ancestors fought – and died – for.

There is no other option.

DR