9/03/2004

Miller vs. Matthews

I noticed that the Zell Miller skewering of Chris Matthews on Hardball video is nowhere to be found today on the internet so I am posting a link here. This is not the clearest copy, but you will get the context. MSNBC had the video on their website yesterday that was better quality, I'll keep looking for it.

This is an email that was sent to MSNBC. I doubt if they even read beyond the first sentence, but perhaps they should hear more of the same message from others:

Chris Matthews has grown so fond of himself that he doesn't realize what a fool he is.

I will tell you this, Chris, the statement that Zell Miller made about "It is the soldier, not the reporter, that has given us freedom of the press" was not an isolated one. If you had been listening, he went on with other items on the list about SOLDIERS.

Hard as it may be for you to believe, it isn't all about reporters, Chris! Get over your inflated, bloated, narcissism. You used to have something worth listening to.

by the way, I did NOT watch you on television. I saw your despicable treatment of a U.S. Senator on the internet - in a blog - the alternative media, Chris - where we can find the truth.