4/09/2005

One More Example of How Liberals Are Undermining the Future of Our Nation...

I just caught a portion of a program on C-Span2 with Bill Press and former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore...

...you remember Judge Moore and the 10 Commandments...

...and I KNOW you know who Bill Press is...

I tell you, it looked like Press was getting very excited (and I DO mean in that way) as he thought he was cornering Judge Moore on the issue of prayer in school...etc...etc...

These liberals are soooooo moronic...they are sooooooo short-sighted...and they are sooooo STUPID...!

Let me tell you...liberals...the ACLU...the athiests...all are playing directly into the hands of the enemies of this country...

I never did nor will I ever understand what makes these loonies tick...

At the very same time they are working sooooo hard to de-Christian-ize us...our enemies are infiltrating...

...these non-Christians are working with the same ACLU to get THEIR rights... to stop work several times in the middle of the day...to turn...get on their knees...and bow and pray to Mecca...and these moonbats are fighting tooth and nail for THIER RIGHTS...

So, I ask you...how is that different from a child - or ANYONE for that matter - saying "...one nation under God"??

DR