6/26/2012

SO THIS IS WHAT IT'S COME TO...



You read that right...the "Obama 'Truth' Team" went to GoDaddy and ordered them to shut down homelandsecurityus.com website!

Douglas Hagmann, owner of the site, said the following:

It was like something from George Orwell’s “1984.” Last Friday evening, I was notified by my internet service provider that I was in violation of the hosting company’s terms of service and I had 48 hours to find another hosting company or they would forcibly shut down my website. (my emphasis)

People such as Steve Quayle warned people about this taking place, but has been routinely scoffed at on political forums, self-professed Christian sites, so-called “survival websites” and by idiots in general who know nothing, or by hired guns of this current administration. Steve Quayle and others are being vilified to this day by people who don’t have a clue about that which they write on internet forums or their own sites. Someday, when it is too late, they will experience this censorship, but who will hear their objections?

No one will be left.

I find that sad that truth has now become “morally objectionable” to publish. I for one will not be silenced, and truth itself must not be silenced.

PEOPLE BEWARE! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT MR. HAGMANN SAYS HERE:

People MUST understand, before it is too late, that they will feel the direct impact of this “Truth Team” that is out in full force, scouring for any “objectionable” information posted by private websites. Perhaps it’s already too late. Regardless, I will remain in the fight, relocate out of the reach of these despicable Marxists, and continue the battle until my last breath. Regardless, people need to wake up now. There might not be a tomorrow.

DR
#WAR