12/20/2004

President Bush's Press Conference

Hopefully you had a chance to listen to the press conference live as I did.

President Bush was great!

He's got the number of the media...he knows what they are up to when they ask their questions...and he didn't cut them any slack. It really was great to listen to.

I gotta tell ya, sometimes I worry about GW, but after listening to him today I am reassured that he KNOWS. He really does.

He is fully aware of the fun that is made of him (I noticed he made a point when he pronounced 'nuclear' - correctly - i was LOL) and the scrutiny he comes under by the MSM. In fact, he made several references to it...but he controlled the press conference and everyone there understood that fact.

They might not like him, but somewhere deep down I suspect - at least some of them - have respect for this President.

He keeps them guessing...something the MSM HATES...but he does it, and he does it well...and I found myself saying outloud several times - to no one in particular - "I LOVE this guy!"

DR