3/18/2008

OBAMA IS A VERY GOOD SPEECH READER

Is it only me or has anyone else noticed that Barack Obama reads a very good speech...

the key word is READ...

I have noticed over the past few days how many times Obama says "Um"...believe me when I say it is a LOT...

Part of it I am sure is due to the fact that he is lying to us all when he says he never, ever heard one of Wright's hate-filled speeches from the pulpit...

But, and I noticed this a long time ago - very early in this campaign - Barack Obama gets up in front of an audience and reads...he is reading from a teleprompter...totally scripted...

Give me heartfelt reassurances that our country is going to be safe...give me reassurances that while you, Mr. presidential candidate, are at the wheel, this country is going to be okay...

I know that something like that can't be guaranteed...but we deserve better than someone standing up there reading pretty stuff....

It's sometimes an ugly world out there...I don't care if it's wrapped in a pretty package...I just want to know that we are going to be okay...

DR