9/17/2008

WHICH OBAMA SHOULD WE BELIEVE?

WHICH OBAMA SHOULD WE BELIEVE?

The Obama that said this at the 9/11 Forum:

Part of what makes America work is the fact that we believe in individual responsibility and self-reliance..

Or the Obama that said this last night to his Hollywood backers:

“And this should be hard, because what we're asking of the American people is a fundamental shift away from an economic theory that has dominated over the last eight years that says, ‘You give more to the most and hope that it trickles down for everybody else, an economic theory that basically says you're on your own if you don't have healthcare, you're on your own if you don't have a job; if you're born into poverty, lift yourself up by your own bootstraps, you are on your own.”


The Obama that said at the 9/11 Forum:

OBAMA: Well, first of all, as commander-in-chief, my job is to keep America safe. And that means insuring that we’ve got the best military on Earth.


Or the Obama that said this on disarming America:
(video on the link so you can hear him say it)

..I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems...

...I will not weaponize space...

...I will slow development of future combat systems...

...and I will institute an independent "Defense Priorities Board" to ensure the quadrennial defense review is not used to justify unnecessary spending...

...I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons...

...and to seek that goal, I will not develop nuclear weapons...

...I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material...

...and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert...

...and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals...

I mean seriously...WHICH ONE SHOULD WE BELIEVE!?

DR