7/08/2009

CRAZY ASS ALEC BALDWIN WANTS TO RUN FOR CONGRESS AFTER ISSUING A DEATH THREAT FOR HENRY HYDE...

ALEC BALDWIN WANTS TO RUN FOR CONGRESS??!!!

THANKS TO RANTRAVE.COM I AM REPRINTING THIS LITTLE GEM FROM THE ARCHIVES OF ALEC BALDWIN RANTS ON CONAN O'BRIEN DURING THE CLINTON IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS:

"They voted on one article of impeachment already. And I come back from Africa to stained dresses and cigars and this and impeachment. I am thinking to myself, in other countries they are laughing at us 24 hours a day and I’m thinking to myself, if we were in other countries, we would all right now, all of us together, [starts to shout] all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families. [stands up, yelling] What is happening in this country? What is happening? UGHHH!"

KILL A SITTING CONGRESSMAN??? KILL THEIR WIVES AND FAMILIES???

HAVING A SENATOR THAT ONCE POSED IN A DIAPER...WHEN HE WAS AN ADULT...IS BAD ENOUGH...BUT THE THOUGHT OF HAVING SOMEONE AS UNSTABLE AS ALEC BALDWIN EVEN CONSIDER APPLYING FOR THE JOB IS REALLY DISTURBING...

BALDWIN REALLY CAN'T BE SERIOUS ABOUT RUNNING FOR CONGRESS...IF HE IS, HE'S MORE CRAZY THAN YOU OR I THOUGHT...

DR