11/09/2005

In VIOLATION OF ARTICLE II OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS, San Francisco Votes To Ban Guns - NRA Is Going To Sue - Where Do I Send My Check To NRA?

OMIGOD...Not to mention the FIRST thing that comes to mind: Article II of the BILL OF RIGHTS - The Right...THE RIGHT...TO BEAR ARMS...

All citizens have the right to keep and bear arms....

If you think that banning guns in San Francisco is going to cut the crime rate...I have a bridge I want to sell you!

The gun ban prohibits the manufacture and sale of all firearms and ammunition in the city, and makes it illegal for residents to keep handguns in their homes or businesses....current handgun owners would have to surrender their firearms by April....

The voters in San Francisco, concerned about the rising crime rate...and no one can fault them for that...

But...BUT!

Voting in a BAN on ALL guns...

DO YOU THINK THE CRIMINALS ARE GOING TO COMPLY???

Let's get reasonable people...

The ONLY ones that are going to have guns are going to be the criminals if this thing is implemented...

The Left-Logic at it's best, huh...

The NRA is going to file a lawsuit to block this...

And...HERE is where you can donate to the NRA...

I already made my contribution...and if this gets any crazier...I will probably send them more...

DR