2/04/2005

Friday Recap

I have been out of blogging commission for most of the day so I will now do a recap of what has been happenin':

UN Update: Reports are coming out today that support all of the previous posts about the vile activities that were going on at the U.N. under the guise of 'helping' the poor, starving, repressed citizens of Iraq....

Gonzales confirmed as attorney general - the ONLY thing I can say about that is...'IT'S ABOUT TIME'...

Paul McCartney is gonna keep his clothes on (thank gawd!)

Lottsa stuff on Janeane Garofalo's "Heil Hitler" moment.....this is soooooooooooo last year stuff (and the only reason I said that is because that is the only shit that the H'wood bunch understand) (Note: Hat Tip to HundredPercenter for this one)

btw...I heard Garofalo on Sean Hannity a while ago...she was talking about her use of ADD drugs...and extolling their 'benefits'...truth? it's all legalized speed...go figure....

okay, so it's Friday night...there are a lot of things I want to expound on...but...nature calls...so, with that, I am gonna sign off...

...at *Least* my blog looks normal for the moment...

DR