1/04/2005

Under Iran's Islamic law a father need only pay blood money for killing his children

You read it correctly...and here all this time you thought I was exaggerating about the lack of value placed on a life under Islamic law...

Go ahead, read it for yourself HERE

This dude in Iran found out that his wife was having an affair so he killed the lover and the lover's sister. The murderer said this:

"I had beheaded sheep before and I felt Fatemeh (the sister of the lover) was a sheep so I cut her head off and chopped her body to small pieces. I placed her head in a tray which scared the life out of my children"

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you that when he realized that his two sons had witnessed the killing, he beheaded them...

It's the truth! Here, this is what they said:

After learning that his sons had witnessed Fatemeh's murder, Ismail beheaded them.
Seraj said Ismail received two death sentences for killing the adults. Under Iran's Islamic law a father need only pay blood money for killing his children.


And you know what? The wife got the death sentence for having a lover...

yep, that's right:

Masoumeh was sentenced to death for her affair with Ebrahim. Adultery is punishable by death in Iran.

what's the moral of this story?

Beats me! I just post this stuff........

DR