11/18/2004

The Fog is Beginning to Lift....

...have to admit it...after going what seemed to be 24/7....I just felt like I needed a little rest...

had to go to Vegas last weekend for biz stuff...have been recuperating after arriving back home...and I admit it, okay! I am acting like a slug lately....

but, with today's unveiling of the Clinton Library...well, the creative juices are beginning to flow again...a little slower, agreed...but there is still life....

okay, think about it...why is Bill Clinton trying to re-write history with the info contained in his impeachment section of the library?

I admit it, haven't seen or read it yet, but from what I am hearing it sounds like he is picking up Hillary's "Right Wing Conspiracy" screed when he could've just laid out 'his version' of the story and let the readers arrive at their own conclusion....

at this point, I dunno...but, rest assured, I am going to follow up on it ..........

DR