10/29/2004

Kerry's Questionable Military Discharge

Swift Boat Vets has a post about the circumstances surrounding John Kerry's Military Discharge:

October 29, 2004 -- Recommended reading: Kerry's Military Discharge. What's Kerry Hiding?, by Lt. Col. Robert "Buzz" Patterson....

This is something that I covered on this blog a couple of weeks ago and I am glad it is finally beginning to pick up some steam.

Frankly, I am amazed that no one has bothered to look further into this matter. Lipscomb lays out a very logical basis for questioning the timing of Kerry's discharge along with the Form DD 215, "Correction to DD Form 214'", filed by John Kerry, which embellishes the original "Vietnam Service Medal" to "Vietnam Service Medal with 4 bronze stars". This has been challenged by many vets who claim that there is no such thing!

But the larger issue still remains the timing, which this post at Human Events Online details very well, quoting Thomas Lipscomb from the New York Sun and Geoff Metcalf at NewsMax.

Bottom line - John Forbes Kerry needs to sign Military Form 180. We deserve to know the truth.

DR

As I stated in my original post on this subject, I am not an expert on these matters, my commenting is limited to the facts as reported by those that are.