10/25/2004

Elizabeth Edwards' Threat

After reading with disbelief this morning on Matt Drudge, I have been mulling this over all day long and there really is only one conclusion you can come to after listening to ole' Lizzie Edwards on tape - she obviously was repeating what she has been hearing behind closed doors:

The Kerry-Edwards camp plans on inciting riots if they don't win the election.

THEY ARE THREATENING RIOTS IF THEY DON'T WIN!

What else can you deduce after hearing this:

Supporter: Kerry's going to take PA.

Liz Edwards: I know that.

Supporter: I'm just worried there's going to be riots afterwards.

Liz Edwards: Uh.....well...not if we win.

don't believe me? Listen to this.

It's frustrating, I know.

So I went to my old fall-back insult generator from little Frothing Puppy for words to express my indignation. Puppy is related to the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler (a fellow VRWC member).

Now, grant you, most...no ALL...of them are not printable here - but if you are as frustrated as I am...click on over to the Frothing Puppy...

HE will make you smile.

DR