9/17/2004

Loser of the Week



Thanks to BobfromAccounting for this (I am still LOL)

John Kerry

Vital Stats


Name: John Kerry

Occupation: U.S. Senator, trophy husband

Nickname(s): "The Waffler"; "Lieutenant Douchebag"; "Teresa Heinz's beard"; "Michael Moore's beard"

Hobbies: Windsurfing, skiing, hunting, swearing at reporters when they laugh at him windsurfing skiing and hunting

Election Platform: Unsure

Pros: Good hair, 3 Purple Hearts, owns groovy beach pad

Cons: Known for being arrogant and aloof, Viet Nam era Speedo no longer fashionable on Nantucket beach

Role Models: John F. Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, Major Frank Burns

Favorite Expression(s): "I'm not just a Viet Nam war hero, I am also tall."

His enemies say: "He once threw his war medals over the fence of the Capital Building and it turns out they weren't even his."

His friends say: "he throws like a girl"

Recent Quote: "I didn't marry my wife for her money. I married her for her first husband's money."

I wish: "that one day America will again gain the respect of the world by finally joining the European Union."