8/30/2004

It is so good to celebrate being an American

...I have to tell you that even I have gotten discouraged sometimes lately. The hatred that has been spewing all over us from the left has almost choked me. And every time I pick myself up, dust everything off, and get back to it.
I sort of get the impression that the delegates to the RNC have been experiencing the same thing. You can see it in their faces, it is so good to celebrate being an American. It is so good to yell and shout in support of our President.
So much attention has been focused on what is wrong with our country, it is difficult some days to even get up and go to work. The negative message from Kerry and Edwards - that isn't about me! And I don't think it's about you. So how do they get so many people drinking the kool-aid?
But, this is not about Kerry - or Edwards. This is about all of the positive people that are supporting our president in his re-election. I am proud to be a supporter of George W. Bush. He has already made history. And, I expect him to continue doing more of exactly that for the next four years.